Free Fire is about to get its OB25 update in the game, and to make this update a huge success, developers have started a new event called ‘Operation Chrono.’ It is basically the announcement event of the new upcoming character ‘Chrono’ coming after the OB25 update.
As a part of the Operation Chrono event, Free Fire has got ‘Guess The Ambassador Event’ between December 2, 2020, to December 6, 2020. In this event, you have to collect five jigsaw pieces and guess the ambassador. The correct answer will be revealed on December 7, 2020, and if you have given the correct answer, you can win ‘Cyber Swing’ Baseball bat skin.
Here Is How To Collect Jigsaw Pieces:
- Step 1: Go To Free Fire App
- Step 2: Enter the ‘Events Section’
- Step 3: Move to the ‘Guess The Ambassador’ tab
- Step 4: Click on ‘Go To’
- Step 5: Scroll down in ‘The Rise of Chrono’ event page
- Step 6: Here, you can see the 5 Jisaws slots out of that you have been given 1 randomly. (Get 1 piece daily)
- Step 7: If you are missing any piece, ask your friend, or can get Jigsaw Codes from the official Social Media platforms of Free Fire
- Step 8: Once you collect all pieces, the answer bar will be unlocked.
In the answer bar, you have to input the ambassador’s name in English. The hint given there is ‘2 Words’. As per our understanding, it can be ‘Cristiano Ronaldo’ because he is the newest ambassador of Free Fire, and the upcoming Chrono character is also inspired by him.