Free Fire (FF) offers many exciting in-game items to give players a good experience. One of the most liked items is a pet. Those pets come along with exciting skins and accompany the player during the match. Free Fire releases new pets regularly, and the latest name in this list is Agent Hop.
Pets in Free Fire give company to the associated player and provide some advantages using their ability. The abilities of a pet can be a game-changer if it is used smartly. Agent Hop gains EP whenever the Safe zone shrinks. This ability is a game-changer in situations when you have to take fights outside the safe zone.
Agent Hop’s Special Ability: Bouncing Bonus
- Level 1: When the safe zone shrinks, the player gains 30 EP.
- Level 2: When the safe zone shrinks, the player gains 40 EP.
- Level 3: When the safe zone shrinks, the player gains 50 EP.
How to Get Agent Hop Pet and Cyber Agent Hop Skin for Free?
One can easily collect this new pet from the in-game store with diamonds, but who will do that when Garena offers to get them absolutely for free. To collect these items, you just have to top-up diamonds in your account; you do not need to spend even a single diamond to get these items. You can use these recently purchased diamonds for the purchase of other in-game items. This event is available in the game between November 28, 2021, to December 2, 2021.
Follow the steps below to get these items for free:
- Step 1: Open the Free Fire app.
- Step 2: Go to the top-up center by clicking on the ‘Diamonds’ icon.
- Step 3: Top-up your preferred amount of diamonds
- Step 4: Open the Events -> Agent Hop Top-Up section
- Step 5: Collect the rewards for free.
A tip to the players, to get all of the rewards, you don’t have to make three separate top-ups of 100, 300, and 500 diamonds. If you make a single top-up of 500 diamonds, you will get all three rewards along with that.