Free Fire (FF) always brings in all-new events to keep players more engaged in the game. The latest addition to this list is the Bomb Squad Cup tournament. The preliminary process for participating is already live in Free Fire, where players have to create or join a four-member team. The main tournament will start on January 15, 2021, and end on January 17, 2022. A total of eight teams will compete with each other in three-stage matches, and the winning team will get the grand prize.
Free Fire Bomb Squad team-up event
Developers launched a team-up event where players can boost their skills by practicing with friends and getting exclusive in-game items like pet food, diamond, and weapon royale voucher. This opportunity is available on14 to 15 January only. The rewards are,
- 1x Pet Food – Play 1 match with friends
- 1x Weapon Royale Voucher – Play 3 matches with friends
- 1x Diamond Royale Voucher – Play 5 matches with friends
For getting those above-mentioned rewards, complete the given missions first > Then, select the Team Up section under the New Year Party and claim rewards.
How to make team in Free Fire Bomb Squad Cup event
In this ongoing preparation stage, players can join or create a new squad. The steps to follow are,
- Step 1: After logging in to Free Fire open the event interface.
- Step 2: Now tap on the “Create Squad” button from the event interface to make your team or join an invitation from a friend.
Prize pool of the New Event Bomb Squad Cup
During the tournament, players have to play three matches against other teams. The set of rewards will be determined by the number of wins.
- 200x Universal Fragment, 300x Gold, and 1x Gold Royale Voucher for zero win
- 400x Universal Fragment, 500x Gold, and 2x Gold Royale Voucher for – 1 win
- 1x Craftland Room Card, 700x Universal Fragment, 800x Gold, and 1x Diamond Royale Voucher – for 2 wins
- 2x Craftland Room Card, 1000x Universal Fragment, 1000x Gold, and 2x Diamond Royale Vouchers – for 3 wins
Q: What is a bomb squad mode in Free Fire?
Ans: In bomb squad mode two teams, each with four-members participate. The target of one team is to plant a bomb and defend it. Other players of another team have to defuse the bomb. There is a seven-round in total in a single match. The team that wins more rounds will win.