When someone tries Free Fire (FF) for first time, they usually play the game in a guest account. This happens because they don’t want to commit to a game and feel insecure sharing personal data. But Free Fire is a very addictive game, and within a very few days, players spend most of the time playing and collecting exclusive cosmetics. Most players choose to keep playing with that account as they don’t want to lose their progress.
But the problem is guest mode data does not store in the cloud storage of Free Fire; they store on the phone’s storage of the player. So, if the phone is lost or damaged, there is no chance to get back that account containing hard-earned items.
OB32 update patch will release very soon ìn the game. After a patch update, players have to again login into the game, because of which players might lose their guest account permanently. So, Free Fire reminds its players to bind their guest account to protect it.
Why it’s necessary to bind your Free Fire guest account?
There are a total of 5 options available to log in: Guest, Facebook, Google, VK, and Twitter. A guest account will be stored in device storage, whereas a Google, Facebook, Twitter, VK account will be stored in Free Fire cloud network, which is much safer. If your device gets damaged or lost, you can log in to your account from anywhere and on any device.
Follow the steps to bind your Free Fire account With Facebook, Google, VK, Twitter
- Step 1: Open Free Fire game and login your account.
- Step 2: Tap on the gear shaped settings option on the top right corner in the lobby.
- Step 3: There will be four option available to bind your account Facebook, Google, VK and Twitter. Choose the preferable option.
- Step 4: Then some information will be required to submit like account name and password to the respective account. just fill them correctly and submit.
- Step 5: Some in-game items like weapon royale voucher, gold royale voucher, diamond royale voucher, and a weapon loot crate will be rewarded if you bind your Free Fire account with Facebook.
After completing all of the above-mentioned steps, your Free Fire guest account will be bound and become secure. Now you can log-in your Free Fire account from any device using your Facebook/ Google/ VK/ Twitter account.