Plenty of in-game cosmetic items are already there and Free Fire (FF) doesn’t hesitate to bring in more. Those items always are in a demand for their attractive visuals. Developers keep bringing in all new items through various kinds of events and luck royale events are among the frequently occurring event. Squad beatz event campaign is currently going live in Free Fire and an all-new Thunder Electrified bundle is introduced through a new luck royale event.
Released on February 12, the new luck royale event is called hurricane royale. Along with the thunder electrified bundle, there are several rewards such as Brassy Core gloo wall skin, Destiny Guardian backpack skin, and Cyclone Skater animation. The visual of the thunder electrified bundle is super attractive. It looks like a thunderbolt is coming from the arms of the bundle. Well, not only the bundle, but other items are also very premium and worth purchasing with diamonds. Try to get all of these items before the end of the event which is scheduled for February 18, 2022.
Hurricane Royale is offering exclusive items: Complete Prize pool
1. Thunder Electrified Bundle
2. Gloo Wall – Brassy Core
3. Cyclone Skater
4. Destiny Guardian Backpack
- Destiny Guardian Skyboard
- Ice Bomb
- Bright Vibes
- Storm Hammer tokens
- Star General Weapon Loot Crate
- Winterlands AK Weapon Loot Crate
- FAMAS – Metallic Weapon Loot Crate
- SCAR – Phantom Assassin
How to participate in the Hurricane Royale
- Step 1: After logging in, go to the hurricane royale event tab from the luck royale section (at the left corner of the main lobby).
- Step 2: You can choose between two options for spinning. 1 spin will need 40 diamonds and 10 +1 spin will cost just 400 diamonds. Choose a preferred option and make spins to draw rewards.
Being a luck royale event, there is no guarantee to get desired items. But players can still use the hammer tokens to redeem any items from the prize pool they wish to get. To do so, just click on the exchange button from the top of the hurricane royale event tab. Now, get your desired items by exchanging hammer tokens.