Every event campaign brings in a plethora of free items in Free Fire. Currently, Ramadan special event is going live and players already got a glimpse of some upcoming items. In today’s article, we will talk about the upcoming AK skin from the Ramadan special event.
Get free Emerald Power AK skin from Free Fire MAX
Developers will launch the Emerald Power-AK in the Premium Exchange Store which will start from 30 April to 8 May. The gun has a premium appearance with a golden design on a green finish. Alongside the looks, it has increased attributes that will provide extra privilege in a match. Players will have to gather 50x ‘Ramadan Tokens’ to get the gun skin. They can obtain these tokens through the in-game missions which already have begun.
How to Collect Ramadan Tokens
Players can collect these tokens from the after-match drop. After completing a match, players will be rewarded with 2 Ramadan tokens. However, a player can get a maximum of 5 tokens daily for April 18 to May 2. From May 2 to May 6 there will be no restriction, so players can get as many tokens as they want.
Here’s a simple trick. Play in Lone Wolf mode where the match time is relatively short so that you can gather much tokens in a less time.
List of Items from Premium Exchange Store
Besides the desired AK skin, some other items can be collected from the Premium Exchange shop. Those are,
- AK-Emerald Power – For 50 Ramadan tokens
- Weopon Royale Voucher – For 10 Ramadan tokens
- Egg Hunter Weapon Loot Crate – For 10 Ramadan tokens
- Hysteria Weapon Loot Crate – For 10 Ramadan tokens
- 200 Universal Fragments – For 5 Ramadan tokens
- Gold royale Voucher – For 5 Ramadan tokens
Follow these steps to get the AK skin:
- Step 1: Click on the ‘calendar’ icon then press the ‘Premium Store’ event under the ‘Ramadan 2022’ section. The option is not available currently but it will be accessible after May 30, 2022,
- Step 2: Then, click on the ‘Exchange’ button beside the AK47 – Emerald Prowess gun skin.
- Step 3: Now you can equip the skin from the armory section.