How to top up diamonds for Goldrim top-up event and get Goldrim King Backpack: Free Fire MAX
Free Fire launches new top-up events in the game to attract players to spend money on diamonds. Such events provide in game rewards like skins, bundles, and emote for free. The latest Goldrim top up event is skull themed and it might be an announcement of the arrival of a different event series. The event includes two free rewards – the Goldrim Arc and the Goldrim King Backpack.
The Latest top-up event commenced in Free Fire MAX on May 4, 2022, and individuals can access it until May 11, 2022. Players have to purchase a minimum number of diamonds so that they can get the two available rewards.
The Prize Pool of Goldrim top-up event in Free Fire MAX
- Top-up 200 Diamonds: Get Goldrim Arc for free
- Top-up 500 diamonds: Get Goldrim King Backpack for free
The items are free as players don’t have to spend diamonds on them. Purchasing 500 diamonds will unlock both the rewards and players can use those diamonds in future. Players can purchase diamonds easily from the in-game top-up centre.
Follow the steps mentioned below which will guide you through the entire process:
- First, open the game and head to the in-game top-up centre by clicking the ‘plus’ button beside the ‘diamond’ icon situated at the top corner of main screen..
- There will be different top-up choices on the screen. Choose the number of diamonds you want to purchase.
- If players only desire to claim the Goldrim Arc, they have to top up 200 diamonds. For completing the event and receiving both the rewards, players will require buying 500 diamonds.
When the payment is done, the purchased diamonds will be added to the account. Now follow the steps to claim the rewards from the top-up event.
How to claim rewards from Goldrim top-up event in Free Fire MAX
- Step 1: Click on the ‘Diamond’ icon, then go to ‘Goldrim top up’ section.
- Step 2: Now, tap on the ‘Claim’ button present next to the two rewards.
- Step 3: Finally, the items will be added to the ‘Vault’ section.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated