Free Fire is gaining popularity day by day and many players around the globe are joining this community. Playing this game is very fun as it rewards many cool and appealing cosmetics for completing levels. Most players give huge efforts to gather those cosmetics. Generally, they first choose the guest account to play the game but this creates a risk of losing the account permanently. The reason is guest mode data is not stored in the cloud storage of Free Fire. It is stored on the device storage of the player. So, if the device gets lost or damaged, they can never get back that account containing hard-earned items.
OB34 update patch will release very soon. After a patch update, players have to log in again which may lead to the loss of their guest account permanently. So, Free Fire is giving an exclusive opportunity to those who have not bound their guest account. The best part is, that players will be rewarded for securing their accounts.
Why should you bind your Free Fire guest account?
Players can choose from 4 options to bind their Free Fire account. Those are Facebook, Google, VK, or Twitter. A guest account will be stored in the device storage, whereas a Google, Facebook, Twitter, and VK account will be stored in the Free Fire cloud network. The second options are much safer. If your device gets damaged or lost, you can simply log in to your account from anywhere on any device.
The process to bind Free Fire account With Facebook, Google, VK, Twitter
- Step 1: First, open the Free Fire game and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Then go to the ‘settings’ from the top right corner in the lobby.
- Step 3: There will be four options (Facebook, Google, VK, and Twitter) available to bind your account. Choose your suitable option.
- Step 4: Fill out the asked information about your account and submit.
- Step 5: An exclusive backpack skin and 5 incubator vouchers will be rewarded if you bind your Free Fire account with Facebook or Google.