In Free Fire MAX pets possess unique abilities that make them highly valuable during matches. Though the impact generated by these pets is less, they are still more costly than the characters found within the in-game store. There were many rumors about the upcoming pet in Free Fire MAX after OB 34 update. Making those leaks all true, developers added the new pet called Finn.
Get Finn and its skins from Free Fire MAX Finn Top Up event
The new member of the pet community – Finn, has been added as part of the top-up event. The Finn top-up event is started on June 12, 2022, and will remain till June 17. It has a skill called “Dash Splash”, which provides owner and teammates movement speed boost whenever a nearby player is knocked down or eliminated. However, there is 2-second durability, with a cooldown of 120 seconds. At the highest level, users will get 5 seconds of durability, and the cooldown is reduced to 90 seconds.
Prize pool of Finn Top Up event: Free Fire MAX
The items available in the prize pool are free as players don’t require spending diamonds on them. The rewards can be claimed just by topping up a mentioned number of diamonds. So, after receiving the rewards individuals still have the in-game currency to spend in other events of Free Fire MAX. The required numbers of diamonds along with the corresponding rewards are as follows:
- Top-up 100 diamonds: Get Finn for free
- Top-up 300 diamonds: Get Angry Surfer Finn skin for free
- Top-up 500 diamonds: Get Thunderstorm Finn skin & Show off emote for free
Steps to follow for getting rewards
- Step 1: Boot up Free Fire MAX and subsequently click on the ‘plus’ button from the main lobby.
- Step 2: Now buy the given number of diamonds. Directly purchase in-game currency worth INR 400 for unlocking all the rewards at once.
- Step 3: After making the transaction, go to the ‘top up event’ option and open the event tab. Claim your Free Fire pet Finn and its skins.