The most awaited Rampage United event has commenced on Free Fire MAX recently and developers already introduced a top-up event themed as the same. Top-up events are one of the frequently occurring events in this game but this latest event is very exclusive as it is offering the Hyperbook. Let’s have a detailed discussion about it.
Hyperbook Top-Up from Rampage United event
The Hyperbook Top-Up event has been launched on June 18, 2022, and will remain in the game till June 23. Just like any other top-up event in Free Fire this also has an exclusive reward for purchasing a certain number of diamonds. In this case, the reward is a Hyperbook. Moreover, it has seven premium color-changing items that will be rewarded randomly. This highly premium item can be collected for free as players don’t need to spend diamonds on it. They can use those later in other events.
Items from the Hyperbook Top-Up event
Purchase 100 diamonds: Get a Hyperbook for free
The Hyperbook contains eight color-changing items. Those rewards are,
- Gloo Wall – Cloud of Fear
- Chronicle of the Sword
- Thompson – Hybrid Explosion
- Katana – Hybrid Explosion
- Hybrid Explosion – Backpack
- Grenade – Hybrid Explosion
- Hybrid Explosion Loot box
- Gloo Wall – Electron Burn
Steps to Top-Up diamonds for the Hyperbook Top-Up event in Free Fire MAX
- Step 1: First open Free Fire MAX on your device and log in.
- Step 2: Then click on the ‘plus’ button situated beside the diamond icon from the top corner of the home lobby.
- Step 3: Next access the top-up section for purchasing diamonds. There will be a lot of options but 100 diamonds for 80 rupees will do the work. However, there is no upper limit for unlocking the Hyperbook.
After finishing the payment process diamonds will be added to the account. Don’t forget that the Hyperbook will not be added to the vault directly. Individuals have to get that by opening the top-up event interface. This is a very rare opportunity to get a premium color-changing item by purchasing only 100 diamonds. So, players must not miss the opportunity.