Players of Free Fire get tons of cosmetic items to choose from a variety of events. Luck royales, incubators, and many mini events bring in a variety of collectibles. Among those collectibles, Emotes are very popular as players can show off certain kinds of activity or their moods at a particular time. When anyone uses an emote the in-use avatar exhibit some pre-set behavior for a few seconds. That’s why emotes are very attractive and popular in the game.
New Emotes were added in the store section: Free Fire MAX
Player get chances to acquire emotes from various in-game events but those items are available for only a certain period. However, an in-game store section is available in Free Fire MAX in which plenty of items always remain available. Developers keep adding a new set of emotes in the store section to keep players engaged in purchasing. On June 11, 2022, some previously released emotes were added to the store section of Free Fire MAX. Those are still up for grabs and players must have to get them by spending diamonds (in-game currencies).
The list of new emotes in Free Fire MAX’s store section
Shattered Reality – For 599 diamonds
Mind It – For 599 diamonds
Burnt BBQ – For 599 diamonds
Rap Swag – For 399 diamonds
- Soul Shaking – For 199 diamonds
- Shuffling – For 199 diamonds
- Greetings – For 199 diamonds
- Switching Steps emote – For 199 diamonds
- Battle in Style – For 199 diamonds
How to purchase emotes from the store section of Free Fire MAX
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX first then click on the ‘Store’ icon on the left side of the screen.
- Step 2: After opening the interface, select the Collection tab and click on the emote option.
- Step 3: Now you can select a desired emote and tap the purchase button. The purchased emote will be directly added to the vault.
Currently, a discount of 100 diamonds is available for emotes. This will available for a few days so players are advised to not miss this chance.