Free Fire OB35 Update: When the game return from maintenance and the server will be ready?
The upcoming Free Fire OB35 update has been a topic of interest among the game community for quite some time. The update is currently being incorporated into the game through a maintenance break. It will include new features like character and weapon balancing and a new collaboration with Justin Bieber.
Free Fire OB35 update notes: When the server will be ready
The update is now live, July 20, 2022, along with a maintenance break. As usual, players cannot access the Free Fire servers for a while during maintenance.
Here is the start and end time of the game for the Indian server,
- Free Fire maintenance starts time: July 20, 2022, from 9.30 AM IST (GMT +5.30).
- Free Fire maintenance end time: July 20, 2022, at 5.10 PM IST (GMT +5.30).
So, players of the Indian server can play the game after 5.10 PM, right after the game update. The update is now available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. However, the latest version can be downloaded but players will not be able to play it until the maintenance gets finished.
The Free Fire OB35 update will incorporate lots of exciting features
- Nerf and buff in the characters: The skills of Miguel, Nikita, Joseph, Andrew, Antonio, and Hayato will be buffed and nerfed.
- Changes in Weapon attributes: G36, M24, M1887, FAMAS-III, SCAR, M14-III, and UMP will be balanced.
- New weapon Bizon: The Bizon (SMG) will be added in the Battle Royale and Clash Squad mode.
- New Map: A new map will be available containing new features like Magic Portals and Anti-Gravity Zones.
- A new Spin Selector and a Smart Throw System will be incorporated that will enhance the overall gaming experience.
- Upcoming Clash Squad mode Season 14 will be accessible after 2.30 pm IST. The new reward will be the Golden AC180.
Also Read: Free Fire Next OB35 Gold Royale Event (July 2022): Captain Markhor bundle
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated.