How to get the Blue Flame Draco AK-47 from the faded wheel event in Free Fire
The mighty Blue Flame Draco AK-47 has been brought back today. It is accessible through a faded wheel event in an Indian server. It is the very fast and most popular Evo gun skin in the game and has amazing features. The gun is very desirable for its additional attributes, an exclusive emote, kill, hit, and fire effects, as well as a unique ability. Though, players require special tokens for leveling up the gun skin.
Blue Flame Draco AK47 is currently available in Free Fire
The Blue Flame Draco AK-47 has launched on July 25, 2022, and will remain till July 31. As it is launched in a faded wheel, players can get the item for sure. This is because the rewards will not get repeated unlike other events in the game.
Required diamonds to get all items from the event
Players must shell out their diamonds to get the rewards from this. Required diamonds will increase after each subsequent spin. The costs to make spins are 9, 19, 39, 69, 99, 149, 199, and 499.
The gun skin and all other items can be collected for 1082 diamonds. The gun needs to be upgraded to level 7 for enjoying every feature. For that, 1450 Dragon Scale (AK47) is required, which will require another thousand diamonds.
Reward list of the latest faded wheel event
- AK47 – Blue Flame Draco
- Dragon Scale (AK47)
- Hip Hop Street
- Shark Attack Weapon Loot Crate
- Diamond Royale Voucher
- Golden Hand Loot Box
- Blue Flame Draco Token Box
- Ornamental Skyboard
- FAMAS – Metallic Weapon Loot Crate
- Cube Fragment
Steps to win the Blue Flame Draco AK-47 from the Faded Wheel event
- Step 1: Open Free Fire and then access the luck Royale section through the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Step 2: Next, select the faded wheel event featuring the Blue Flame Draco AK47 skin.
- Step 3: Remove two undesired items by clicking on the bottom left corner and then pressing ‘Confirm’.
- Step 4: Finally, spend diamonds to make spins and get a reward randomly each time.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.