Win 19,999 diamonds and Diamond Royale vouchers in Free Fire Friends Call Back event this week
A call-back event has been launched in Free Fire. In such events, players will have to call back their friends who have not played the battle royale game in a while. If those friends play the game following the call-back request, players can stand a chance to win exciting rewards. The interesting part of this event is players are getting the chance to win 19,999 diamonds.
On July 23, 2022, a Call Back event commenced and players will get diamond royale vouchers and battle crates for free. The diamond royale section has been updated recently and contains a fresh male bundle. The battle crate contains Yellow Block tokens that can be redeemed later and 19,999 diamonds. The event concludes on July 27 so players have two more days to call back their friends and get rewarded.
Reward pool of the latest Call Back event
The number of friends that need to call back to win exciting prizes is as follows:
- Call back one friend – Get 1x Battle in Style Crate and 1x Diamond Royale Voucher
- Call back three friends – Get 3x Battle in Style Crate and 2x Diamond Royale Voucher
- Call back five friends – Get 5x Battle in Style Crate and 3x Diamond Royale Voucher
- Call back seven friends – Get 7x Battle in Style Crate and 5x Diamond Royale Voucher
The Battle in Style Crate contains Yellow Block tokens. Those tokens can be used in the ongoing Exchange Store for redeeming various rewards.
Steps to access the event and get free Diamond Royale vouchers
- Step 1: At first, open Free Fire and click on the ‘Calendar’ icon on the right side of the home screen.
- Step 2: Then head straight to the Battle in Style tab and tap the ‘Call Back Friends!’ event.
- Step 3: Tap the ‘Call Back button’ available on the screens and share an invite link with your friends.
If the invited friends play the game only then players will get rewarded. However, winning 19,999 diamonds is very tough, as its drop rate is only 1%. Players will get Yellow Block tokens more likely.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.