Free Fire Rewards today: How to get Digi Smiley Monster Truck skin and Incubator vouchers for free
In terms of offering exclusive and cool items, Free Fire never disappoints its players. Developers provide a wide range of accessories and vouchers that can be used for participating in luck royale events. However, most of the time players require diamonds which are in-game currency to acquire cosmetics. As the diamonds must be purchased with real money many players cannot get cool items. So, they look forward to events that offer in-game cosmetics for free.
Currently, an event is available following the Free Fire battle-in-style theme called Play More for More Rewards. It contains several incubator vouchers and an attractive monster truck skin. Players can grab all items from the event just by completing some easy missions.
Play More for More Rewards event in Free Fire
The event has launched on July 30, 2022, and will conclude tomorrow, 1 August 2022, at 3:59 am IST. So, players must complete the event within a few hours. However, the missions that need to be fulfilled are not that difficult and can be fulfilled easily by midnight. The missions that players require to complete for winning the rewards are as follows:
- Play the game for 10 minutes – Get Craftland Room Card
- Play the game for 30 minutes – Get a Weapon Royale Voucher
- Play the game for 60 minutes – Get Monster Truck – Digi Smiley
- Play the game for 100 minutes – Get Two Incubator Vouchers
Complete guide to winning the rewards from Play More for More Rewards event
- Step 1: First, open Free Fire and play the game for 100 minutes. You can play in BR/CS or any other desired mode.
- Step 2: After that, head to the ‘Calendar’ icon and tap. Then open the ‘Event’ section and choose the ‘Play More for More Rewards’ option to open the event interface.
- Step 3: Now, simply click on the yellow Claim button next to the rewards and the following item will be added to the ‘Vault’.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.