Get Crystal Eerie Grenade for free from Astro Map this week: Free Fire MAX
The 5th Anniversary events in Free Fire have commenced launching various kinds of events. Usually, developers offer freebies for every grand occasion in the game. The fifth-anniversary celebration contains an interesting event interface named Astro Map. The best part is the event contains a cool skin grenade as a reward and it can be collected for free.
Astro Map event in Free Fire offering Crystal Eerie Grenade
The event commenced on August 6, 2022, and will remain till September 14. So, players are getting enough time to complete the event. The event tells the username of in-game friends or the players from the same team that was on as a participant. Players can tap on the username and hold it so that they can play matches or assist. By doing this a special force will occur decreasing the distance between players and fellow users. Thus they both will earn an Amethyst Pentagon token. However, other rewards are also available for adding and assisting fellow users. The Crystal Eerie Grenade and some other items can be claimed for free by playing matches or assisting their friends. Just play matches in BR or Clash Squad mode for adding featured teammates on the Astro Map.
Complete the reward list of the Astro Map interface
Add users to the Map for getting the rewards mentioned below,
- One user: Get Five Amethyst Pentagon tokens
- 20 users: Get a 5th Anniversary Banner
- 56 users: Get the Crystal Eerie Grenade
How to access the Astro Map and claim rewards
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX first then tap on the calendar icon available in the lobby to access the fifth-anniversary events. After that, select the 5th Anniversary tab.
- Step 2: Select the Capsules Timeline interface from the ‘5th Anniversary tab’ and tap on ‘Go To’.
- Step 3: Now, select the Astro Map icon on the screen’s left side for getting access to the following event.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.