How to complete the Beatz Fest event in Free Fire and get Crystal Pixer Slicer for free
Free Fire keeps launching interesting events along with free in-game rewards to engage players in the game. Free items are not that much rare in the game but players must complete some given missions to claim those. Some mini-game events are also being launched from time to time so that players won’t get bored. Today, a mini-game event commenced that is offering the Crystal Pixer Slicer for free.
Collect Crystal Pixer Slicer for free from the Beatz Fest event
The Beatz Fest event has been launched on August 8, 2022, and will remain in the game till August 19.
The target is to click on the notes at the correct time to earn points. There will be combos where more targets will arrive at once. This provides the chance of getting more points. Individuals can earn up to 3 lightning bolts at each level. 20 lightning bolts are required to win the grand prize Crystal Pixel slicer. However, only one level will be unlocked per day. Players must complete the previous level, by getting at least 1 lightning bolt, before moving to the next level. There are 8 levels in total.
Complete the Prize pool of the Beatz Fest event in Free Fire
- Gather 5 lightning bolts: Get a weapon loot crate
- Gather 5 lightning bolts: Get a weapon royal voucher
- Gather 5 lightning bolts: Get Crystal Pixer Slicer
Collected items will be sent to the vault directly. However, players should wait for 10 minutes maximum for item crediting.
Steps to access the Beatz Fest event and collect free rewards
- Step 1: Open the Free Fire MAX game on your device first.
- Step 2: A banner of the Beatz Fest event will appear on the screen. Simply click on that and the event interface will be opened. OR. Click on the ‘Calendar’ icon from the home screen then select the ‘Event’ section. From there choose the ‘Beatz Fest’ event and press.
- Step 3: Click on the notes before it touches the below line to earn points. Thus collect rewards by playing the event.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.