Free Fire has a designated server called advance server to test upcoming features for the next OB update patch. In the advance server, developers introduce upcoming bundles, events, in-game modes, maps, and lots of other things so that they can detect any bugs or glitches. It is done to rectify them before introducing them to the main game. Moreover, it provides a great chance for players as they can try the different features before the launch globally.
The complete process of Registration for OB36 Advance Server
- Step 1: First visit the official Advance Server website (https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/). The site is not accessible but will be activated once the Advance server is released.
- Step 2: Sign in by tapping the ‘Login Facebook’ / ‘Login Google’ option. Choose the option which you have linked with your Free Fire account.
- Step 3: An interface will be opened asking to provide an active email ID. Fill it correctly and click the ‘join now button.
Thus the registration process will be completed. However, the application will be forwarded to the developers and if they approve it, a unique activation code will be provided to the registered email id. The activation codes are unique and are a must to login into the advance server. Remember that the advanced server cannot handle too many players so not everyone who registers will get the activation code.
Download Free Fire OB36 Advanced Server: Complete Process
Individuals can download the OB36 Advance Server APK from https://ff-advance.ff.garena.com/ once it releases. The dates are not confirmed yet but we can assume that the upcoming advance server will be released between August 30 – September 2. The steps are as follows,
- Step 1: At first, open the Free Fire Advance Server Website.
- Step 2: Log in with the same Facebook or Google account used previously to register for OB36 Advanced Server. Click the ‘Download APK’ option.
- Step 3: Install the downloaded APK on your device and Sign-in with your Free Fire account.