Get Groove Moves emote and Custom room card for free from Free Fire 5th Anniversary login events
The Groove Moves emote was introduced many days ago as login rewards but was inaccessible till today. Today is the Fifth Anniversary of Free Fire so developers are flooded with freebies. In Free Fire, most of the premium items require diamonds for collecting and lots of players cannot afford that. They rely on free items for having a good in-game experience. Login rewards are a blessing for them as it takes zero effort for collecting. Players only need to log in to the game and the rewards get unlocked. Today, players can get two items as login rewards.
Login Reward 1: Grove Moves emote
On August 27, 2022, players are getting exclusive Grove Moves to emote for free. They only require signing in to Free Fire today and subsequently collecting the rewards from the event interface. However, here is a guide that can be followed for getting the emote.
- Step 1: Access your Free Fire account and then select the 5th Anniversary icon available at the top-right corner of the home screen.
- Step 2: Next, select the Login Rewards option on the left side.
- Step 3: Hit the Claim button and the Grove Moves emote will be obtained for free.
Login Reward 2: 6-Hour Custom Room card
Apart from the Grove Moves emote; players will get a 6 Hour Custom room card for free if they log in today. The event will remain till August 28, 2022. Players should not miss the opportunity as it takes zero effort.
How to create a custom room in Free Fire
- Step 1: Head to the game mode selection option and click on the ‘Custom’ button.
- Step 2: Then make sure the ‘Casual’ tab is selected and click on the ‘Create’ button.
- Step 3: Adjust settings as your wish and tap on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Step 4: Now invite friends to the Custom room or reveal the room’s ID and password so that others can join. When the Custom room is full, begin the match.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.