Free Fire provides several different kinds of events so that lot of players get engaged in the game. This includes the frequent addition of new events containing cool in-game cosmetics. Players always look for free items as they are quite expensive. Today, a new event is launched that offers the cool Pigment Splash Grenade for free and several other rewards.
Pigment Splash Grenade is available in the Booyah Challenge event
Recently the new Clash Squad ranked season is been available in Free Fire and players are encouraged to play the mode and get Booyah through the new Booyah Challenge event. It is launched on September 22, 2022, and will remain till September 28. There are a parachute skin, a diamond royale voucher, and a premium-looking Grenade skin as rewards. All the items are free. Players only have to get Booyah in Clash Squad and battle royale Ranked mode to unlock those rewards.
Reward list of the new Booyah Challenge event
- Booyah 5 times in CS-Ranked mode: Get a Diamond Royale Voucher
- Booyah 10 times in CS-Ranked mode: Get Nutty Quirk Parachute
- Booyah 5 times in BR-Ranked mode: Get Graffiti Food Truck
- Booyah 10 times in BR-Ranked mode: Get Grenade – Pigment Splash
How to access the event and get the Pigment Splash Grenade for free
Players should get ten Booyah in Clash squad and Battle Royale ranked modes to unlock the rewards. Then, they can follow the steps to open the said event interface and collect desired rewards.
- Step 1: First open Free Fire MAX apk and a banner of the event will appear on the screen. Simply click on that and the event interface will be opened directly. Otherwise, tap on the ‘Calendar’ icon from the right side of the screen and open the Events section.
- Step 2: Now, head to the Mystery Madness tab and click on the Booyah challenge event section.
- Step 3: Claim your rewards.
It is a very unique opportunity to get premium accessories like Pigment Splash Grenade for free. After the completion of the event, the same grenade will be sold for a few hundred diamonds in the store section.