The new Double Trouble event campaign commenced recently and several other interesting events have also been launched. Though Free Fire is a battle royale game, developers never hesitate to launch mini-games to attract and engage players. A new mini-game event is up currently under the Double trouble campaign where players have to dodge the attack of the opponent while punishing him.
New Griza Fighter event in Free Fire MAX: Double Trouble
The Griza Fighter event is released on September 23, 2022, and will be accessible till October 6. The ongoing ‘Double Trouble’ event series is inspired by the story of the new character Tatsuya who is rebellious and fights with the bad guys of his hometown. He wants to punish the bad guy in his town. Following this story, a mini-game event is launched named ‘Griza Fighter’. Players can play a different type of console game in Free Fire. Also, there are several in-game accessories like luck royale vouchers and special tokens that can be collected by participating in the event and fulfilling certain missions.
All Rewards of the Griza Fighter event: Double Trouble
- Collect 100 tokens: Get Pet Food
- Collect 300 tokens: Get 5x Blue Smartphone (tokens)
- Collect 500 tokens: Get Loose Cannon Weapon Loot, Crate
- Collect 800 tokens: Get a Diamond Royale voucher
- Collect 1000 tokens: Get two Weapon Royale voucher
Missions are refreshed at 4.00.00 AM (IST) every day.
How to access the Griza Fighter event and get free rewards
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX on your device and log in using your account.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Calendar’ icon available on the right-hand side of the home screen. Head to the ‘Double Trouble’ tab.
- Step 3: Now, tap on the ‘go to’ button of the Griza Fighter event section. Finally, the event interface will be opened.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Play’ button and the fighting interface will be opened. Dodge your opponent attack and punish when he is off-guard.
- Step 5: Click on the ‘Missions’ tab and collect your rewards.