Get Dragon-themed items for free from Dragon Bite Top-Up in Free Fire MAX
In Free Fire, players are provided with various in-game events that provide exclusive and premium cosmetics. Many want to get those items but most of them require diamonds. Diamonds are the only in-game currency in Free Fire and there is no other way to get those rather than purchasing with real currencies. So, developers launch Top Up events frequently as the event offers exclusive rewards for purchasing a certain amount of diamonds. Thus players can get extra value for their money. A new Top-Up event is launched today offering various dragon-themed items. All the items are free because the requirement is to purchase diamonds not to spend them.
Get Dragon Bite Backpack and other items from the New Top-Up event in Free Fire MAX
The Dragon Bite Top-Up event started on October 13, 2022, and will be available until October 17. The event contains three rewards i.e. A Gloo wall, a backpack, and a loot box. All the items are inspired by dragons so these are very cool looking. The Dragon faced backpack also has great animation.
Complete the Prize Pool of the Dragon Bite Top-Up event
- Buy 100 diamonds: Get a Dragon Bite Loot box for free
- Buy 300 diamonds: Get a Dragon Bite Backpack for free
- Buy 500 diamonds: Get a Dragon Bite Gloo Wall for free
All three rewards are cumulative; hence, players don’t have to make three separate payments. One top-up of 500 diamonds will unlock all three rewards.
How to Top-Up diamonds to get the Dragon Bite Backpack
- Step 1: First, open Free Fire MAX. After that select the ‘+’ button which is available beside the diamond icon at the top of the screen.
- Step 2: Choose a suitable option from the available ones.
- Step 4: Head to the ‘Event’ section and choose the new Dragon Bite top-up event.
- Step 5: Click the ‘claim’ button available beside the rewards and those will be added to the vault.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated.