In recent years the popular battle royale game Free Fire has banned a lot of accounts. There are many reasons for getting banned. Currently, developers of Free Fire are taking a zero-tolerance policy against cheaters by implying anti-hack AI. This is an important step towards providing a better gaming experience. There was always a constant fight between hackers and game developers. This time it seems that Free Fire developers are ensuring every cheater is detected. Doing suspicious activities and mass reporting others can also have your account banned.
Reasons for Garena to ban Your Free Fire ID
There is a list provided by Free Fire mentioning all the activities that can ban accounts. Those are mentioned below:
- Reason 1: Using an APK which is modified or hacked.
- Reason 2: If unauthorized tools are employed which connect with the Free Fire APK.
- Reason 3: If unofficial programs are being used for getting advantages during a match.
- Reason 4: Using bugs and flaws in the game to gain an unfair advantage.
- Reason 5: If the player is reported by others and gets detected for having suspicious gameplay.
- Reason 6: When someone tries to bypass Free Fire’s anti-hack system.
So, never use one or multiple practices mentioned above. Moreover, there are a lot of hacks that are being used. Free Fire detects those and bans the account permanently. Here are some major hacks that can lead to an account ban:
- Diamond Hack
- Head shot only hack
- Map hack
- One Hit-Kill
- Translucent Bullets
- Translucent Road
- Speed Hack
- Vehicle Hack
- Wall Hack
Q: What is Cheating in Free Fire?
Ans. Using an unauthorized program that is not released by Garena and playing in a modified game file to use functions that are not available in the official game.
Q. What are third-party software/APKs for Free Fire?
Ans. Any software that tries to hack the Services implemented/processed, or stored by Free Fire.
Q. What punishments do cheaters get?
Ans. Developers of Free Fire have a zero-tolerance policy against cheaters. Here are some punishments that cheaters get.
- Permanent Ban
- Temporary Ban