The news of the Free Fire November 2022 update to be released on November 16, 2022 has reawakened players’ interest. It will include a new Pet, a dual-purpose rifle, and several UI modifications to make Garena’s product even better than it is now.
The makers offered the incentives as an extra incentive for users to download the new improved OB37 version, as is customary with game updates. The upcoming update’s prizes include numerous tickets, universal shards, and more.
Free Fire November 16 (OB37 Update) Maintenance Break Time:
Similar to the previous OB updates, before the release of the OB37 update, the servers will also be taken down to smoothen the process of adding new features to the game. On November 16, 2022, the maintenance break for the Free Fire OB37 patch update shall be from 09:00 AM IST to 04:30 PM IST. During this period, players will not be able to log in and play the game.
Why Is Free Fire Not Opening Today on November 16, 2022?
On November 16, 2022, every player must be thinking that why is Free Fire not opening today? So let us tell you that developers have to take down the game’s servers to add new features. So on November 17, 2022, developers have taken down the servers between 09:00 AM IST to 04:30 PM IST to introduce new features of the OB37 update.
Free Fire 2022 Update Comes with Luck Royale Vouchers and Other Rewards
The Free Fire OB37 Update (November 2022 update) is scheduled on November 16, and developers have prepared a number of incentives to entice players to download it. They created a new trailer for the “Speak, Free Fire!” update, which will be launched on the November 16, 2022. Furthermore, incentives have been added to the Free Fire event area for players that pre-register between November 12 and November 15, 2022.
Following are the rewards:
- 1 Weapon Royale Voucher (Expires 12/31/2022)
- 1 Diamond Royale Voucher (Expires 12/31/2022)
- 150 Universal Shards to improve characters
Because players must check in for a single day following the update, they should take advantage of this opportunity to conserve diamonds that they would otherwise spend on Lucky Royale spins.
How to Collect Rewards?
Players may acquire upgrade prizes in Free Fire by following the methods outlined below.
- Step 1: They must update the game on November 16th and wait for maintenance to be completed.
- Step 2: Once the servers have been restored, users will be able to log into their accounts and view the events area by selecting the calendar option on the right side of the page.
- Step 3: Finally, they may navigate to the “New Update” and “Pre-Registration Event” sections. To get the goods, players must click the COLLECT button next to the relevant set of prizes.
Free Fire OB37 Update Patch Notes:
1. New Pet – Mandrako
Garena Free Fire relies heavily on pets. They are not simply battlefield companions, but they also have special powers to assist players. The new Mandrako pet’s skill, identifies the number of opponents within a specific radius, independent of their position.
- Level 1: Detects the number of enemies within a 50 meter radius, no matter what position they are in. It lasts for 3 seconds and the result are shared with the teammates. However, it is possible to use its ability only once per match.
- Level 2: Detects the number of enemies within a 50 meter radius, no matter what position they are in. It lasts for 4 seconds and the result are shared with the teammates. However, it is possible to use its ability only once per match.
- Level 3: Detects the number of enemies within a 50 meter radius, no matter what position they are in. It lasts for 6 seconds and the result are shared with the teammates. However, it is possible to use its ability only twice per match.
2. Weapon Proficiency
Another major aspect of the latest game version is the proficiency function. It is included in the ” Weapon ” section and essentially provides users their data for various weapons. Players can analyze the stats to see which weapon suits them best. Examining the figures will also identify where areas are lacking.
3. New Shotgun – Trogon
Trogon is a one-of-a-kind shotgun that can be found in the new Free Fire November 2022 update. It distinguishes from the other weapons in the game by having two separate firing modes: grenade and shotgun.
As a result, players may utilise this gun in a variety of tactical settings, making it highly flexible. They should be conscious of the mode they are in, though, because the grenades might hurt them as well.
4. New Item – Trampoline
The Trampoline will be another addition to the game update in November 2022. This new function will be available exclusively in Clash Squad (CS) mode. Overall, the Trampoline generates a trampoline on the ground, as the name indicates. It may be used to leap higher and stay in the air longer. When hurled on the ground, the object morphs into a trampoline, like a regular grenade.
5. New Defense Weapon – Armachuva
The new Armachuva includes a defensive function. When used, the player opens a type of umbrella that may be directed at opponents and, when filled, guards against enemy missiles and bullets. It is worth noting that the Armachuva is accessible in the fist slot, which means it does not take up space in the bag that is already occupied by other weapons.
6. New Launch Pad
In general, the Launch Pad has been accessible in Free Fire’s Battle Royale (BR) mode since March 2019. The innovation in this item is that it can now be carried in the backpack and utilized anywhere. When inflated, the Free Fire Launch Pad may be used to send a player into the air. However, players must take care not to fly outside of the Safe Zone.
Beforehand, a Free Fire Launch Pad may be found everywhere on the map; it looks like a green box and there is a restriction of one unit that can be carried in the backpack.