The New Emote Party event in Free Fire MAX is offering legendary emotes this week
Free Fire offers various in-game events which introduce lots of premium cosmetics. Most of those events require diamonds and players do not hesitate to buy if the item looks good. Recently, a new emote party event commenced which launched an exclusive winter-themed Reindeer Float emote and several legendary rewards like Eat my Dust, Tea Time, and others. As the items are very premium, diamonds are a must to participate in the event.
Free Fire Emote Party event complete details
The Emote party event started on December 29, 2022, and will remain accessible till January 4, 2022. Here, players can get a total of five legendary rewards along with another normal emotes. Players will need a diamond to make a spin and to grab rewards. One ordinary spin here requires 19 diamonds, and a super spin will cost 199. Players are guaranteed to get emote by making a super spin. Moreover, the exclusive Reindeer Float emote can be obtained for sure after making five Super spins. So, 895 diamonds are required if anyone wants to get that emote.
Complete the Prize Pool of the latest Emote Party event in Free Fire MAX
- Reindeer Float
- Eat my Dust
- Tea Time
- Yes I Do
- Power of Money
- Lol Energetic
- Bring it On!
- Fancy Hands
- Challenge ON
- Baby Shark
- Wiggle Walk
- The Swan
- Come and Dance
- Agile Boxer
- Cube Fragment
- Diamond Royale Voucher
- Weapon Royale Voucher
- Various Weapon Loot Crates
- Pet Food
- Universal Fragment
How to get emotes from the new Free Fire MAX Emote Party event
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX and log in to your account.
- Step 2: Open the Winterlands: Subzero section and go to Emote Party event. Press the ‘Go To’ button to open the event interface.
- Step 3: Make a choice and select either a Normal spin or a Super spin. Confirm your selection then.
- Step 4: Try to make super spins to get the desired Reindeer Float emote. For getting an already obtained emotes, the item will be converted into Diamond Royale Vouchers.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.