How to get free items from Free Fire Crimson Angelic Top-Up event
Free Fire is launching top-up events one after another. The New Year top-up event ended recently and Free Fire already launched a new Top Up event called Crimson Angelic. Players can collect cool angelic-themed items by just purchasing diamonds.
Risen Hoodie and Risen Sneakers are now available in the Crimson Angelic Top-Up event
The Crimson Angelic Top-Up event commenced on January 5, 2023, and will be available till January 11, 2023. However, the launch was already announced officially in the Angelic Calendar of Free Fire Indian server. The rewards are very simple yet exotic. The most important thing is players do not have to spend money on those items.
All rewards of the Crimson Angelic Top-Up event
- Purchase 100 diamonds: Get Risen Sneakers and Risen Glasses for free
- Purchase 300 diamonds: Get Angelic Cowboy for free
- Purchase 500 diamonds: Get Risen Hoodie for free
Since the requirements are successive; players only have to purchase 500 diamonds to get all the rewards.
How to purchase diamonds in Free Fire MAX
To unlock the rewards of the latest top-up event, players have to purchase diamonds first. Follow the steps mentioned below:
Tap the ‘Plus’ icon from the top corner of the home screen. Then, head to the Top Up interface. After that, select the one which fulfils your need from the available top-up options. There will be many options:
- 100 diamonds: 80 rupees
- 310 diamonds: 250 rupees
- 520 diamonds: 400 rupees
- 1060 diamonds: 800 rupees
- 2180 diamonds: 1600 rupees
- 5600 diamonds: 4000 rupees
Select the diamond pack and complete the payment to get diamonds. After completing the payment procedure, the diamonds will reflect in the diamond account. Thus, the rewards of the Top Up event will be unlocked automatically.
Access the Crimson Angelic Top-Up event and get rewards
- Step 1: Now, click on the Calendar icon and access the event tab.
- Step 2: Open the Angelic section and click on the Crimson Angelic Top-Up.
- Step 3: Tap on the ‘claim’ button adjacent to the rewards. Those items will be added directly to the in-game vault section.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated.