Get Kitsune Gloo Wall skin from the Densho Wall event in Free Fire MAX
Kitsune Gloo Wall skin was introduced a few days ago in a unique event called the Densho Wall in Free Fire MAX. The specialty of this gloo wall is that it contains unique visual effects. Players can collect the item by participating in the Densho Wall event.
The New Densho wall event in Free Fire is offering the Kitsune Gloo Wall
The Densho Wall event was introduced on January 19, 2023, and it will remain available on the Indian server until January 26, 2023. The event is very unique in style. The exclusive Kitsune Gloo Wall is trapped in five locks. Players have to find the correct lock to obtain the Gloo Wall skin. There are five locks in total. Diamonds are required to open one of them. The chances of getting the wall skin will increase with the opening of each lock. However, the price will be increased as well.
Required diamonds to open each lock in the Densho Wall event
- First lock – 9 diamonds
- Second lock – 19 diamonds
- Third lock – 49 diamonds
- Fourth lock – 99 diamonds
- Fifth lock – 399 diamonds
So, players can get the exclusive gloo wall skin and other rewards by spending 575 diamonds or less. It is a great opportunity as cool gloo walls kin would cost 599 diamonds from the store section.
How to access the newly added Densho Wall event in Free Fire MAX
Players must follow the below-mentioned instructions to receive the rewards. There are a few days left before the event gets disappeared so they must hurry.
- Step 1: Access the Free Fire MAX game on the device and then Load up your account. Now click on the Calendar icon available at the right corner of the Free Fire home screen.
- Step 2: After that, head to the Densho tab and then click on the Densho Wall section.
- Step 3: Now, press the ‘Go To’ button and open up the new Densho Wall event interface.
- Step 4: Finally, select any desired and open it using diamonds. Previously owned items will be converted into FF tokens directly.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated