Get Luna for free from Free Fire MAX Link System: Complete guide
Free Fire is a popular Battle royale game with various characters. Each character has an ability that improves the overall gameplay. Purchasing a character from the store section is costly as the price starts from 499 diamonds. Diamonds do not come for free hence many players cannot afford to purchase characters. The character link system is a blessing for them as players can use the ability of a particular character for free. A few months ago, a new character was launched in Free Fire named ‘Luna’. The character was based on Thai actress Urassaya Sperbund, aka Yaya Urassaya. Today, developers introduced the same for free as part of the LINK system. Players can use Luna’s ability for completely free.
Luna’s Passive Ability: Fight or Flight
- Increase fire rate in the fight
- Converts fire rate into movement speed after hitting an enemy
Follow these steps and get Luna in Free Fire MAX for free
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX then Sign in to your account.
- Step 2: Select the “Character” section on the left.
- Step 4: Now, choose the Luna character and press the “LINK” button beside the “Obtain” tab.
- Step 5: After that, tap on the “Relink” button to link Luna and press “Confirm.”
- Step 7: Players must gather 13,500 LINK points by laying matches and exchange the progress using gold.
- Step 8: To register 100 Link points players require 200 gold. There is a list of sequences about the required gold for link points.
The exact sequence is mentioned below:
- First turn – Pay 200 gold to get 100 LINK points
- Second turn – Pay 400 gold to get 100 LINK points
- Third turn – Pay 600 gold to get 100 LINK points
- Fourth turn – Pay 1000 gold to get 100 LINK points
- Fifth turn – Pay 1500 gold to get 100 LINK points
The daily limit is set at 3700 gold for getting 500 LINK points. Moreover, players should play matches while collecting the link points. Players should not miss the chance as the Luna character will cost 499 diamonds in the store section.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated