How to get Be My Valentine emote and more from the Super Love event in Free Fire MAX
Free Fire always provides a variety of events featured by current events. Valentine’s week is already here, hence, the developers introduced an all-new event containing valentine themed items. Emotes are one of the most sought-after cosmetics in the community. The new valentine’s event is providing a super cool and mythic emote named ‘Be My Valentine’. Moreover, there are a lot of other rewards available like weapons, utilities, gear, pets, cosmetics, etc.
Collect the ‘Be My Valentine’ emote from Free Fire MAX this week
The latest Super Love event is rolled out on February 8, 2023, in the Free Fire MAX Indian server. The featuring Valentine’s theme event will remain in the game until February 21, 2023, which is a week after Valentine’s Day. Players will get other rewards also with emote. It is a mini-game event where players have to spend diamonds by shooting some arrows on a game board scattered with Heart Tokens. One shot will require 40 diamonds and five shots will cost 180 diamonds. The second option enhances the chance of getting rare prizes at the same time.
Complete the prize pool of the new Super Love event
First, collect Heart Tokens. After that, head to the exchange store to redeem them for exclusive prizes. The prizes are as follows:
- Be My Valentine Emote
- Vampire Malevolence Bundle
- Vampire Mischief Bundle
- Heart Tokens
- Blood Moon Weapon Loot Crate
- Swagger Ownage Weapon Loot Crate
- BOOYAH Weapon Loot Crate
- Pink Devil Weapon Loot Crate
- Cube Fragment
- Diamond Royale Voucher
- Weapon Royale Voucher
- Universal Fragment
- Bounty Token
How to get rewards from the new Super Love event in Free Fire MAX
- Step 1: Load Up Free Fire MAX on the device and then click the ‘calendar’ icon. The icon is situated at the left corner of the event tab.
- Step 2: Now, go to the Events tab and select the “Valentine’s emote” option. Press the go-to button for the event interface.
- Step 3: Shoot arrows using diamonds and the rewards will be added to the vault section.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated