Free Fire MAX Work Hard Play Hard: Get Techno Chopper for free this week
The arrival of the very new Chroma Futura events in Free Fire has brought up many cool cosmetics in the game. Players always remain excited about such campaigns as these offer various freebies. This goes for the new Chroma Futura campaign too. A new playtime event is been introduced under the following campaign which is named ‘Work Hard Play Hard’.
A new playtime event is offering a free Techno Chopper in Free Fire MAX
It is the first event added to the game as a part of the Chroma Futura campaign. The event started on February 24, 2023, and players can access it on February 27, 2023. The requirement is to fulfill a very easy mission of playing in Free Fire MAX. After completing the mission, players will be able to get the Techno Chopper along with Chroma Data Chip. There is no need to play separate matches to meet the requirements. A total of 200 minutes of playtime during the entire event duration is enough to get hands on the two exciting rewards.
Prize List of the new Work Hard Play Hard event in the game
Here are the specifications of the event:
- Play 100 minutes: Get 10x Chroma Data Chip for free
- Play 200 minutes: Get Techno Chopper for free
Since there are no restrictions on the mode; players can play in any mode they want.
Complete the guide to getting free items from the new playtime event
- Step 1: Open Free Fire MAX app and log in to your account. Now, fulfill the requirement which is to play for and play the desired mode to accumulate the playtime of 200 minutes in the game.
- Step 2: After the completion, access the event section of Free Fire MAX by clicking the ‘calendar’ icon.
- Step 4: Select the ‘Chroma Future’ section. Now, go through the tab and choose the Work Hard Play Hard event.
- Step 5: Finally, press the claim button available beside both the rewards to collect them.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Google News to stay updated