How to get free Tidal Waves Katana from Tidal Top Up event in Free Fire MAX
Developers frequently launch top-up events as they bring in freebies for purchasing certain diamonds. Most of the time, those items are unique and worth collecting. Many players in Free Fire MAX frequently purchase diamonds for premium events. Top-up events are a must for them. The latest one is named Tidal Top-Up. Players will get a chance to win a cool Katana skin and a Skyboard from here.
The New Tidal Top-Up event is now available in Free Fire MAX
The Tidal Top-Up event was launched on April 26, 2023, and will remain accessible till May 2, 2023. Two unique rewards are the Tidal Waves Katana and Surf on Jaws Skyboard. Players must purchase diamonds to unlock the Tidal Waves Katana and the Surf on Jaws Skyboard. The Katana is a water-themed one and the surfboard is inspired by a shark. Both of the items have a great look and surely enhance the overall gameplay experience.
All rewards available in the new Tidal Top-Up event in Free Fire MAX
- Purchase 100 diamonds: Get Katana – Tidal Waves
- Purchase 300 diamonds: Get Surf On Jaws Skyboard
The rewards are cumulative so players can get both of the rewards by spending 240 rupees for 310 diamonds only. There will be no deduction from the diamond for the rewards. Players can use the diamonds later. Hence, it is a great opportunity for the entire community.
Follow the steps to tip up diamonds and get Surf on Jaws Skyboard
- Step 1: open Free Fire MAX and log in to your account to open the Tidal Top-Up event. Access the Top Up Centre to purchase some diamonds first.
- Step 2: Buy a diamond pack as per your choice but the 310 diamond pack is perfect to get all rewards from the Tidal Top-Up event.
- Step 3: Open the event section from the ‘calendar’ tab and tap on the ‘tidal top up’ event.
- Step 4: Click on the claim button beside the Tidal Waves Katana and the Surf on Jaws Skyboard.
That’s it for this post! Stay tuned with FREE FIRE BOOYAH! for the latest Free Fire news & updates. Also, do not forget to join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay updated