Free Fire (FF) is the most famous third-person shooter battle royale mobile game by Garena. The game’s mechanism let 50 players jump on a remote island full of weapons, vehicles, and other necessary items for survival. The aim is to become the last one standing to win the match.
The control system of the game on mobile includes a virtual joystick on the left side of the screen to be used to move the character. On the right side, there are buttons to jump, sit, prone, shoot, scope on/off, etc. All these buttons are customizable, but these many buttons on the 5.5-6 inch of your smartphone screen cause a lot of trouble.
While playing the game, definitely at some moment, you must have thought that if I were playing this match on the big screen of my PC using the keyboard & mouse, I could have easily killed the enemy. But now no need to regret anymore as BlueStacks, the best Android emulator lets you play Free Fire on your PC.
A true mobile gamer must be familiar with this name from the era when games like Subway Surfers and Temple Run used to rule the mobile gaming industry. Even at that time, BlueStacks provided us with the experience of playing these games on the big screen of our PCs and serving us till this day when big games with graphics like Free Fire, COD Mobile, etc., have ruled the market.
As the requirement of the players changed, BlueStacks evolved with time to provide players with the best gaming experience they can ever have. The latest version of BlueStacks is the ‘BlueStacks 5’. Some of the eye-catching features of it are as follows:
- Less RAM Usage: It uses 50% less RAM as compared to other platforms while providing a faster and smoother gaming experience. It is a big difference as compared to the earlier version.
- Up to 50% Faster Setup: The app loading speed is increased by 50%. It indicates you are almost ready for gaming with just a few clicks.
- App Performance: BlueStacks 5 consumes significantly less CPU while maintaining stable FPS over long gaming sessions.
- Efficient Multitasking: You can run several games at the same time. Its the time to play Free Fire and your favorite idle game simultaneously. It allows to run multiple instances in Eco Mode while reducing CPU usage by 87% and GPU usage by 97%.
- Largest Game Library (2M+): BlueStacks 5 lets you discover from over 2 million games and unique titles.
- New Memory Trim Tool: With just a single click, you can free up some memory that makes your gameplay experience even more smooth.
- Consistent FPS: Run your favorite games at the FPS you want; there will not be any drop in the FPS at any cost.
- Ready for 64-Bit: Now BlueStacks supports all your 64-Bit Android games, making it a perfect choice for not only Free Fire, but any game of your choice.
- Advanced Game Controls: You are free to customize the controls of the games the way you want. Choose the best suitable combination of keyboard keys and become the fastest.
- 100% Gaming. 100% Privacy: This safest gaming platform is trusted by over 500 million gamers worldwide.
Minimum Requirements to run BlueStacks 5 on your PC:
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Processor – Intel or AMD Processor
- RAM – At least 2GB of RAM
- HDD – 5GB Free Disk Space
The minimum system requirements to run BlueStacks do not require you to be with a monster machine. Almost all the PCs nowadays can provide you the experience of BlueStacks 5.
Now Let’s proceed with the step-by-step guide on how you can play Free Fire on the big screen of your computer using the BlueStacks 5.
How To Download & Play Free Fire on BlueStacks 5?
Step 1: Click here to download BlueStacks 5 .exe file on your PC.
As you click on the ‘Click here’ button, a download of the BlueStack 5’s .exe file will start in your browser that hardly takes a few seconds to get complete.
Step 2: Install .exe file on your PC
After completion of the download, head to the file’s download location and install this file on your PC. Click on the ‘Install Now’ button to start the installation process.
Step 3: Wait for Installation & Downloading Process to get completed
It would take a few minutes as the process like Downloading Files, Extracting Files, Checking System Requirements, etc., will take place. After completion of this process, BlueStacks gets open automatically. If not, you can simply open it from the desktop icon.
Step 4: Go to the ‘Play Store’ and Sign in to your account
On the emulator’s home screen, you can see the ‘Play Store’ button similar to the one on our mobile phones. Open it and ‘Sign in’ to your Gmail account.
Step 5: Using the ‘Search Bar,’ search for ‘Free Fire’
After the sign-in process, using the search bar at the top, search for ‘Free Fire.’ Now the search results will be on your screen.
Step 6: Click on the ‘Install’ button and download Free Fire’
Click on the ‘Install’ button available in front of the Free Fire app and wait for the downloading process to get completed.
Step 7: Click on ‘Open’ and allow the permissions required’
After the downloading process gets completed, an ‘Open’ button will appear in front of the Free Fire app on Play Store. Click on the button to open the app and allow the required permissions asked to load the Free Fire app on the emulator.
Step 8: Congratulations, you are all set to play Free Fire on the big screen of your PC using the BlueStacks 5 emulator while controlling the gameplay through Keyboard and Mouse.
So it is that easy to play Free Fire on your PC using the BlueStacks Emulator. From the next time, you can find the ‘Free Fire’ app on the home screen of your emulator. Click on it and start enjoying the game with controls of your choice. Also, do not forget to go to the full-screen mode by pressing ‘F11’ for a better gameplay experience.
Apart from Free Fire, there are tons of other mobile games available on the BlueStacks that you can play on the big screen of your PC. If you still face any trouble in downloading and playing Free Fire on BlueStacks, we are always available for you in the comment section, reach out to us anytime.
Also Read: Top 5 Mystery Shops of Free Fire